Media Publication Terms
Updated 2 April 2021
Non-Fungible Token Terms For All Entities, Whether Noncommercial or Commercial:
1. No media which includes any of my projects or sites may be used to create an NFT (Non-Fungible Token) unless we agree to formal NFT ownership sharing terms. And if offered for sale by either party the highest sale price practical must be skillfully sought.
2. Generally if the media focus is my site or project I'll agree to an 85% ownership position. However I'll happily negotiate a lower percentage ownership position if you add significant value to the media, thus enhancing its market value, striving for an agreement which proportionally aligns with the value you added as best we can mutually judge.
Noncommercial Publication Terms:
You may publish any noncommercial video or images of my property, 727 or 747 homes, or me on the Internet or otherwise publicly, and otherwise manage your media subject to the following terms. However you may not view nor capture any media of any of my neighbor's property. Respect my neighbor's privacy rights and preferences strictly. Otherwise terms are:
1. All published media: Credit AirplaneHome.com, AirplaneHomeV2.com, or their Nihongo language equivalents with correct medial capitalization exactly as shown (not airplanehome.com nor Airplanehome.com for example) prominently in clear characters so people will know where to go for detailed information about my projects.
● These additional terms apply only to my 727 home in Oregon USA:
2. You may be immodest - you may capture personally revealing (naked) media of yourself or associates as you collectively agree, but if necessary edit your media to insure reasonably good taste before: A. Posting the media on the Internet or otherwise publicly. B. Allowing other people to obtain a copy of the media.
3. If you capture any media of my guests in which they or anyone in the same frame are personally revealed you must promptly delete all such revealing scenes from your media.
4. You may capture revealing media of me alone and you may retain and view the media, but keep the media fully secure so others can't obtain a copy and don't display the media in a broadly public manner (limit viewing to trustworthy family members or friends you know well). If you wish to share the media broadly you must reasonably obscure genitals such as by blurring them effectively, or delete such scenes, and also perform any other editing necessary to insure reasonably good taste before: A. Posting the media on the Internet or otherwise publicly. B. Allowing other people to obtain a copy of the media.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
Commercial Publication Terms:
You may publish any commercial media of my property, airplane home projects, or me, or republish images, movies, or text from my airplane home project web sites publicly subject to the following terms. However you may not view nor capture any media of any of my neighbor's property. Respect my neighbor's privacy rights and desires strictly. Terms are:
● These terms refer to AirplaneHome.com but apply to my v2.0 (747) project and all my airplane home related web sites in like manner such as by referencing the specific web site involved.
1. Other than legally exempt news publications, published material involving my airplane home projects must be accompanied by the text AirplaneHome.com with correct medial capitalization exactly as shown (not airplanehome.com nor Airplanehome.com for example) in reasonably readable characters so people will know where to go for more information about my projects.
2. Material acquired from AirplaneHome.com which is republished must be acknowledged to be from AirplaneHome.com. And if text it must also be properly quoted. "From AirplaneHome.com, republished with permission" is excellent acknowledgment, "From AirplaneHome.com with permission" is good, "From AirplaneHome.com" is fine, and just "AirplaneHome.com" is minimally acceptable.
Wherever practical please incorporate functional links to http://AirplaneHome.com as well, again with correct medial capitalization exactly as shown (not http://airplanehome.com nor http://Airplanehome.com for example) even if the link text is partially or fully hidden.
3. Please credit material to AirplaneHome.com rather than to me personally or some other option.
4. You may resize images or movies but where practical please try to maintain their original resolution, or as much of it as is practical.
5. No material from my web sites or my personal archives may be restricted by exclusive terms - all such material is available to all legitimate publishers.
6. Your publication must not be dishonest nor criminal in nature, nor tastelessly pornographic, nor bereft of reasonable informative value - it must not overtly offend reasonable human dignity.
7. The following does not apply to legitimate news or nonprofit publishers, but does apply to all commercial publishers: If by reasonable proportion accounting publication of the material might lead to direct or indirect revenue totaling more than $10,000 per year we must agree to written profit sharing or other compensation terms.
8. You may use the material for the original purpose forever. If a new purpose involving profit sharing arises please contact me again.
Please advise me if any of these terms cause problems - we can probably resolve any easily.
Copyright 2 April 2021, Howard Bruce Campbell, AirplaneHome.com.
Contact Information AirplaneHome, Airplane Home, Aircraft Home, Boeing 727 Home, Boeing Home, Airplane House, Aircraft House, Boeing 727 House, Boeing House. UCECage@AirplaneHome.com. Report mail misconduct to UCE@FTC.gov.