Drone Flight and Media Information
Updated 9 November 2017
You're welcome to fly a drone and capture media as follows:
1. You may fly anywhere around my property and 727 home, and you may fly as close to any object as you like. But avoid collisions and maintain a sufficiently safe distance from outdoor people.
2. You may capture any media from any position, including interior images and video through windows. (Your drone camera may peer into the interior of my aircraft at any time.)
3. You may fly on any date and at any time, including when dark if you can do so safely, for as long as you like.
4. You're not obliged to contact or coordinate with me - you may simply conduct your flights independently whenever you like from wherever you like. But you're welcome to coordinate with me if you prefer.
5. Drones are always welcome and never molested. But if accidental damage to your drone occurs the loss is your sole responsibility. A drone is unlikely to substantially damage my property but if a significant accident occurs please advise me so I'll know to inspect the material involved in case repairs are necessary.
6. If you pilot your flight or retrieve your drone from my property be certain to read and agree to my visitor's information before arrival.
You may post any noncommercial video or images of my property, 727 home, or associated people on the Internet or otherwise publicly, and otherwise manage your media subject to the following:
1. All posted media: Credit AirplaneHome.com with correct title capitalization exactly as shown (not airplanehome.com nor Airplanehome.com for example) prominently in clear characters so people will know where to go for detailed information about my project.
2. You may be immodest - you may capture personally revealing (naked) media of yourself or associates as you collectively agree, but if necessary edit your media to insure reasonably good taste before: A. Posting the media on the Internet or otherwise publicly. B. Allowing other people to obtain a copy of the media.
3. If you capture any media of my guests in which they or anyone in the same frame are personally revealed you must promptly delete all such revealing scenes from your media.
4. You may capture revealing media of me alone and you may retain and view the media, but keep the media fully secure so others can't obtain a copy and don't display the media in a broadly public manner (limit viewing to family members or friends you know well and trust). If you wish to share the media broadly you must reasonably obscure genitals such as by blurring them effectively, or delete such scenes, and also perform any other editing necessary to insure reasonably good taste before: A. Posting the media on the Internet or otherwise publicly. B. Allowing other people to obtain a copy of the media.
If you wish to post media for commercial or profit making purposes contact me for my publication requirements. Or if you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
Copyright 9 November 2017, Howard Bruce Campbell, AirplaneHome.com.
Contact Information AirplaneHome, Airplane Home, Aircraft Home, Boeing 727 Home, Boeing Home, Airplane House, Aircraft House, Boeing 727 House, Boeing House. UCECage@AirplaneHome.com. Report mail misconduct to UCE@FTC.gov.